Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Whare Flat - Day Three!

This was Evie's favourite place to hang out at Whare Flat, it's a little ramp leading to a neighbouring cabin. She would trudge up it and then speed down it!



This is the kitchen/living room in the cabin! This is the first time we had used the clamp on high chair for Evie and it worked out really well. It was also heaps easier to carry in the car than a normal high chair.


Evie posing underneath the Golden Guitar!


Evie loves the challenge of going up and stairs! I still don't trust her very much with going down though. And they were fairly high steps for a peedie girl!


Maggie babysat Evie in the evening so that I could go and see Kenny and Bob play in the final concert. They weren't supposed to be playing at the festival but got asked to do just the one slot since they were there! I was chuffed as I hadn't seen them play for over 2 years! I felt like a real groupie sitting up the front taking photos - I fancy the fiddler!

For the encore they got Mike and Anna up to play in Norway Yawl.